Emerson's Evening Café: Sunset with Soul
Fridays at 7:00 p.m.
Emerson’s Café provides adult members of UUCR an opportunity to explore spiritual, faith, and religious concepts through conversations. Topics are chosen each week in advance, and the conversations are meant to flow from the heart as well as the mind.
Dial by your location (Meeting ID: 483 533 088)
(301) 715-8592 US (LOCAL)
(646) 558-8656 US (New York)
(312) 626-6799 US (Chicago)
(669) 900-9128 US (San Jose)
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acP76vZHj
Our guide for a spiritual and spirited conversation:
1. Approach each other with a willingness to listen deeply and learn, acknowledge the limited perspectives of our own experiences and give value to all views by suspending judgement.
2. Be open to the possibilities of our own views changing and speak from the heart about our own experiences and beliefs.
3. Avoid one-on-one exchanges within this group setting.
4. Give other opportunities to speak.
5. Always hold personal, sensitive information as confidential to today’s conversation.
6. Work respectfully to resolve concerns directly with the parties involved. If an issue remains unresolved, to seek resolution through a minister, the Board of Trustees, or other appropriate UUCR channels.
7. Respect the personal boundaries of each person and be mindful of the importance that UUCR be a welcoming and safe place for all.